White Ribbon Australia seeks an Australian society in which all women can live in safety, free from violence and abuse.
We work in a primary prevention approach to stop violence against women before it happens. We see men as central to this, and support them to work alongside women to demand social change.
Through education, awareness-raising and creative campaigns, prevention programs and partnerships, we highlight the positive role men play in this social movement and support them to stand up, speak out and act to stop men’s violence against women.
With less than ten percent of our funding coming from governments, it is through the generosity of our donors that has allowed us to make the change in the community through our:
- Trained Ambassadors and Advocates
- Breaking the Silence Schools Programs
- Workplace Accreditation Programs
- Advocacy, Research and Policy Work
- Workshops and educational resources to regional and ethnically-diverse communities
Thank you, Australia