You will be to be able to design, pitch and deliver win-win programs for long lasting strategic partnerships- involving shared objectives outcomes, understanding that each partner brings unique skills and resources to the partnership.
You will learn the intricacies of CSR from a corporates perspective and receive the skills, knowledge, tools and frameworks so that you can confidently position your NFP partnership a cut above the rest.
At completion of the two days, you will receive credits in four units of competency for the Cert IV in management.
The workshop is held over 2 days - on the 25th June and 9th July. Your attendance is mandatory on both days, so please make a note when you register that you add both days to your calendar.
The workshop comprises 3 modules
- The first module will be face to face at Day 1 of the workshop
- The second module will be in your own time between the two days, including a group work assignment
- The third and final module will be face to face in Day 2 of the workshop.
This is a fully funded program, therefore there are assessment requirements that need to be met. Please note that between the two days of delivery there will be several hours of work required to liaise with peers and prepare a presentation.
The following students are eligible for funding thanks to Training Services New South Wales, meaning the course comes at no cost:
- Must be 15 years old or over
- Must be no longer at school
- Must be living or working in NSW
Must be one of the following:
- A NSW apprentice or trainee, or
- An Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen, or
- An Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person living in specific NSW border areas, or
- An Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder, or
- A holder of Bridging Visa (A, B, C, D, or E)
If you are an Australian temporary visa holder, please contact us (email@example.com) to ascertain your eligibility to complete this course.