Nova IWD 2020 Breakfast
Please join us at our 2020 International Women's Day Breakfast as we Celebrate Women!
Nova for Women and Children are holding their second IWD Breakfast at the beautiful Merewether Surfhouse.
Our Breakfast will be a morning full of fun and lively conversations, with four inspirational women who will share their professional stories with us.
Our panel of very special guests are:
Catherine Britt – 4 x Golden Guitar winner, Newcastle born Country Singer/Songwriter
Moo Baulch – Former CEO of Domestic Violence NSW from 2014-2019, with a concern for social justice
Kirsty Cross – RAAF Pilot, flight instructor, and mentor, with a passion for furthering women in aviation
Nafi Ghafournia - specialist on domestic violence, social policy, gender and immigration with the University of Newcastle
Your ticket price includes:
- Tea, Coffee, Juice and a selection of Fresh Fruits on arrival to help yourself.
- Delicious Hot Breakfast served upon seating, with Tea, Coffee and Juice throughout.
- A special 'Welcome to Country'
- Entertainment by 'Blue Moon Music'
- Fun, Inspirational and Entertaining conversations with our Special Guest Speakers, along with an opportunity to interact and ask questions.
There will be IWD Pledges and Photo's on the day, as well as the opportunity to mix and mingle with like-minded people on this special day, - all while overlooking the beach.
What better way to start your International Women's Day!
So join us, as we Celebrate Amazing Women and this year’s IWD theme of Each for Equal.
We look forward to seeing you on the day!
#EachForEqual #WomenAndChildrenMatter #IWD2020
Come along, join in the fun and enjoy the morning celebrating women!