Cystic Fibrosis Tasmania helps Tasmanians with CF to live longer and healthier lives and provides support and advocacy for the CF community.
We do not receive any Government funding and rely on donations, fundraising and grants to provide a range of important services to people with CF and their families.
These services include:
- Financial Support
- Free nebulisers for airway clearance
- Free counselling
- Subsidies for gym memberships, sports registrations and fitness equipment
- Post-compulsory scholarships
- Conferences and educational resources
- Respite programs - and much more.
Your attendance at this event will help us to meet our fundraising goals so that we can continue this valuable work.
A great chance to get dressed up in your hat or fascinator and have an afternoon out with friends, family or colleagues in the beautiful surrounds of Hobart's historic Hadley's Orient Hotel.
Your ticket price of $55 (plus booking fee of 77 cents) includes a glass of Jansz Tasmanian Sparkling Wine on arrival and delicious afternoon tea goodies served with a choice of three teas or coffee.
This event is NOT ladies only - men are welcome to attend. Please note that the venue has limited capacity - we can only accommodate 100 guests.
There will be a raffle, silent auction, other fundraising games and prizes for best hat and fascinator. If we have enough men attend, we will also have a prize for best-dressed male.
A couple of things to note:
- As there is no onsite parking we recommend guests use the Centrepoint carpark which is just one block from the venue.
- Due to the nature of the venue and the varying size of tables, we will not be allocating seating and some guests may need to share tables with others. First in for seating arrangements on the day. Doors open at 1:45pm for a 2:00pm start.
- As we know this event will sell out quickly we cannot hold tickets. They need to be purchased immediately and are limited to 6 tickets per person.
- Tickets will not be sent out - your name will be on a list at the venue when you arrive.
- Tickets are non-refundable after 9th November 2019 (one week prior to the event).
- It is important that we respect the health of members with CF who may wish to attend the event. Therefore it is a requirement of purchasing your ticket that you read the risk waiver at this link. You will be asked to acknowledge that you have read this when you purchase your ticket. You must also pass this information on to those you are purchasing tickets for.