Fundraise to help us place McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia and increase breast awareness in young people.
Sign up to the Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival 2018 and gather support from friends, family and workmates to raise money and help fund specialist McGrath Breast Care Nurses where they're needed most.
Supporters who join and commit to raising $1500 will receive a McGrath Foundation running singlet!
TO GET INVOLVED
- Register on the Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival website
- Click Fundraise - as team or Fundraise - as individual on this page, to create your own personal fundraiser for the event.
- Shoot for the stars - supporters who raise $1,500 or more will receive a McGrath Foundation running singlet!
So lace up your shoes and get running, and help raise funds to make life that little bit easier for individuals and families experiencing breast cancer.
ABOUT MEDIBANK MELBOURNE MARATHON FESTIVAL
The Medibank Melbourne Marathon Festival is Australia’s premier Marathon event. Taking place on Sunday October 14, 2018, there are five event distances to choose from, The start location for all distances is on Batman Avenue, approximately 150m North of Rod Laver Arena, each distance finishing with a lap of the hallowed turf of the MCG:
- 42.195km Medibank Melbourne Marathon - Starts 7:00am
- 21.1km Sri Lankan Airlines Half Marathon - Starts 8am
- Asics 10km Run - Starts 7:30am
- 5km Run - Starts 11:30am
- 3km Walk - Starts 11:45am
To find our more, check out the website at http://melbournemarathon.com.au/