Barnardos relies on the support of generous people like you to ensure these children are safe and given a chance at the future they deserve.
Your support will:
• give children who have experienced abuse counselling and specialist therapy to help them overcome their past and understand that it is not their fault.
• enable us to provide intensive support to families who are struggling with poverty, homelessness and mental health issues and prevent abuse from happening in the first place.
• help pay for dental work, glasses, nutritional support or speech therapy for children in our care. Children who have experienced abuse often have health problems.
• provide academic support for children at school and at home, so kids who have been left behind can catch up.
• help buy little essentials such as school uniforms, toys and books to help children settle into their new home and so they have something to call their own.
• help recruit, train and offer 24 hour support to our carers.