Register for the 2019 SSKB Wheel & Walk Fun Run - Celebrating all Abilities!
Get your friends, colleagues and community together help raise funds to support people with spina bifida and hydrocephalus - the most frequently occurring, permanently disabling birth defect.
Join us for the 2019 SSKB Wheel & Walk Fun Run & Community Day
Date: Sunday 21st July 2019, 8.30am - 12noon
Venue: Orleigh Park, 6 Hill End Terrace, West End, Brisbane
SSKB Wheel & Walk Registration: click here to register
Manual Registration/Donation: If you prefer the manual form, please click here
8.30am - 2019 SSKB Wheel & Walk Community Day
Join us for a range of competitions and family activities, all abilities - wheelchair and non-wheelchair users
- AJ’s Sports Centre Rowing Challenge - Challenge Your mate! Opens 8.30am
- Life Be In It Tug of War Championship - Recruit your own team of 4. Starts 8.30am
- Coloplast Booth Starts 8.30am
- Take on the Blindfold Teamwork Obstacle Challenge - Opens 8.30am
- Relaxation & Sports Massages - all proceeds to fundraising. Opens 8.00am
- Life Be In It Family Activities
- BBQ & Drinks by Southern Cross Association
- SBH Connect - Speak with our therapists
- Face Painting & Entertainment
10.00am - 2019 SSKB Wheel & Walk Fun Run
- 5km Fun Run / 1km Short Course Available
- Wheel, Walk, Run or Walk Your Dog
- Inclusive for all ages and abilities
Prebook your Relaxation/Sports Massage, Choose your Time & Save Money - all proceeds to fundraising
Join the Conversation
Become a fundraising hero and raise awareness - Click here to learn more
Add our SSKB Wheel & Walk Facebook picture frame to your profile picture! Click here to View
Use our SSKB Wheel & Walk hashtags #wheelandwalk and #celebratingallabilities
Tag @sbhqueensland for shares
By registering to this event, you agree for yourself and all participants you register to our waiver
I hereby release SBH QLD Inc, its agents, employees and invitees (collectively 'SBH QLD') and waive all claims against SBH QLD and all sponsors of the 2019 Wheel and Walk Fun Run & Community Day (The Event) of any loss, damage or injury I might suffer related to or arising from The Event, however caused. I grant full permission for SBH QLD to use photographs and/or video of me and quotations from me in the future accounts and promotions of The Event. I will surrender to SBH QLD all monies collected for The Event by 21st July 2019. I state I am fully capable of taking part in The Event.
Participants agree to participate in The Event at their own risk. If you are aware of any medical condition which may be affected by physical activity then you should check with your doctor BEFORE participating in The Event.